i’m so upset right now i want to cry forever and just start cutting again
it’s taking too much effort not to get my supplies
not like anyone gives a shit anymore anyway
i tried to talk to two different people, and neither one responded to me. i’m always there for every single one of my friends and when i need somebody everyone magically disappears and doesn’t give a fuck.
it’s not fair it’s not fair it’s not fair IT’S NOT FAIR
Everyone who reblogs this
EVERY SINGLE ONE
Will get a shitty 1 sentence fanfic in their inbox determined by your recent reblogs
So if you reblogged Kevin Tran and a dalek recently
YOU GET KEVIN/DALEK ROMCOM FANFIC
If you just posted some Sherlock and Hannibal
THEY HAVE A DANCE OFF MOTHAFUCKAS
Shitty fanfics, at your door, no questions asked.
When I say shitty fanfics
I mean shitty fanfics motherfuckers
[Image Description: Background is several triangles in a circle like a pie alternating from true red, scarlet and black. A robin is sitting on his perch looking to the right.
Top Text: “CUSTOMER FLINGS THEIR MONEY ON THE COUNTER”
Bottom Text: “PLACE THEIR CHANGE ON THE COUNTER, IGNORING THEIR OPEN HAND”]
The standard money flinger procedure:
- I tell the customer the total for their purchase.
- Customer throws each bill, each in its own crumpled wad, on the counter, not even trying to get the money into a single pile. Coins are also thrown and end up spread all over the counter.
- Bonus points for the customer doing shit like dicking around on their phone, talking to their friend, or just oozing their shitty mood all over you.
- I retrieve the money, place into the register, and remove the correct amount of change.
- I arrange their change into a neat pile.
- I see their open hand waiting to received the change.
- I bypass it completely.
- I place their neatly arranged bills and coins into a single, neat pile on the counter in front of the customer.
- I give them the most beatific smile humanly possible and tell them, “Thank you, have a good day.”
- Customer picks up their change with a somewhat confused look on their face and leaves the store.
I know it’s kind of petty, but it FEELS SO AWESOME every time I do it.
(And yes, I realize there are cultures where customer and cashier don’t directly hand each other the money because it’s considered crass and improper. I am not complaining about those people. If the customer’s money is neatly arranged in a single stack, whether it’s in the their hand or on the counter, we’re cool. If the customer makes me go on a scavenger hunt all over the counter for all their money and then expects me to put a neat pile of money back into their hand, I’m going to be miffed.)
Good guy Matt Duchene.
jessicxntxx said: Following cause you're a fellow Flyers fan <3 maybe we can be friends? HOPEFULLY? I only have one female Flyers fan and I want more so we can all take over the world :D
Hi! :) I dont have many female friends that are into sports at all so it’s awesome being able to talk to someone who knows whats going on! :)
REBLOGGING THIS CAUSE THIS ASK TWO YEARS AGO IS WHAT STARTED OUR WHOLE FRIENDSHIP AND NOW WE’RE BEST FRIENDS.
The ask that started it all 💕💕💕
My mom is a travel agent and I can confirm that people are legitimately this stupid when it comes to travel.
"It took us 9 hours to get home to England but the Americans only took 3 hours this is unfair" OH YES LET ME JUST REARRANGE THE GEOGRAPHY OF THE FUCKING PLANET FOR YOU SIR TERRIBLY SORRY
Whenever I think “oh this is the funniest one” I read the next one and I just can’t
My dad just came into my room and shouted at me in Klingon.
Am I more embarrassed that he did that or that I know he said I was a disappointment to the empire?
Wow, 3D printers have really come a long way.